What's New

dimanche 7 mai 2017

VODOUISANT POWER

VODOUISANT POWER



Let my eyes always look beyond appearances!

Let my gaze perceive the inperceptible!

Let my hands always reap the fruit of their labors and all my projects be crowned with success!

May my mouth constantly utter words of blessing!

Let my thoughts be receptive to the messages of the "lwa"!

Let my ears be attentive to their voices!

May my life be a model for my brothers and sisters!

Let the smile on my lips enlighten the life of my fellow men!

May the blessing accompany all my projects!

May truth be my compass!

Let my steps always bear me on paths of light!

May the strength of spirits accompany me!

May their wisdom allow me to make the right decisions!

Let their light light my way!

May their power annihilate the cunning of my adversaries and be the shield of which I am enveloped!

May the will of the Holy of Holies be forever engraved in my heart

Let it be confused with mine! 

Ayibobo!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire